- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we attach great importance to it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of Personal Information
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. Use of Your Personal Information
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geolocation, browser type, and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including the method of access, duration of visits, pages viewed, and navigation paths to the website;
- the information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register on our website;
- the information you enter when creating a profile on our website – for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment information;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to subscribe to our email and/or newsletters;
- the data you enter while using the services on our website;
- data generated during the use of our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use them;
- information relating to everything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
- the information you post on our website with the intention of posting it online, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- data contained in any communication you send us via email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both disclose and process that personal information in accordance with these policies.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following: We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- providing services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders and collecting payments from you
- sending non-commercial communications;
- sending notifications via email if you have explicitly requested;
- sending our newsletter, if you requested it (you can notify us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- sending marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have specifically agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you can notify us at any time if you no longer have necessary marketing communications);
- providing statistics about our users to third parties (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from that data);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or in connection with you and in connection with our website;
- security of our website and fraud prevention;
- checking compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including tracking of private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website); and
- other applications.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you have given us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted by the privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not give your personal information to any third party for use in your own or direct marketing.
E. International data transfers
For the reasonable purposes outlined in this policy, we may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors.
For reasonable purposes outlined in this policy, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries).
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law.
- in connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any company or property that we sell or plan to sell; and
- any person whom we reasonably believe may have recourse to a court or other competent authority for the purpose of disclosing such personal data, and where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order the disclosure of such personal data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. Retention of Personal Information
- The data we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any country in which we operate to enable us to use the data in accordance with these rules.
- The data we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equal to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such data by other parties. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such data by other parties.
- You expressly agree with the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Security of your personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will normally delete personal information that falls into the categories below at the date/time listed below:
- 1. the type of personal data will be deleted once the purpose for which it is used is fulfilled
- 4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
- to the extent required by law.
- 2. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future court proceedings; and
- 3. for the purpose of establishing, exercising, or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
H. Security of Your Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password protected and firewall) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for a password (except when you log in to our website).
I. Amendments and additions
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.
You should check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information is subject to the following:
- paying fee
- providing appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose we usually accept a photocopy of your notarized passport plus an original copy of the utility bill with the current address).
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third-Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third-party websites and their details. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating data
Let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:
- on our website we use Google Analytics and Adwords to recognize the computer when the user visits the website / tracking users as they move around the website / enabling the use of the shopping cart on the website / improving the usability of the website / analyzing the use of the website / administering the website / preventing fraud and improving website security / personalizing the website for each user / targeting ads that may be of particular interest to certain users / described purpose (e)};
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie management override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, then “Advanced”;
- and in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, select “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and deselect “Accept cookies from websites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Block websites from setting any data” “, under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all features on our website.
- You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then select “Use custom settings for history”, click “Show cookies”, then click “Remove all cookies” ; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can clear all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Clear browsing data”, then selecting “Clear cookies and other sites” and the “before click “Clear Browsing Data.”
- Deleting cookies will negatively affect the usability of many websites.